Administrative Assistant - Beaumont, TX
Advantage Resourcing is looking for an outstanding Administrative Assistant with excellent Customer Service Skills who is a quick learner and has superb multi-tasking ability.
- Any combination of education, training, and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties as described; increasingly responsible administrative experience
- High school diploma required
- Administrative experience and payroll processing coursework preferred
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and ability to interact in a professional, courteous, cooperative, tactful, and patient manner.
- Self-motivated to work independently with little guidance.
- Good time management skills. Ability to multitask, prioritize and have flexibility in adjusting work priorities as necessary.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and retention skills required.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, and ability to learn other software as needed; accurate typing skills; ability to proof and correct work before finalized.
- Operates multi-line telephone system using proper business telephone etiquette to answer and forward incoming calls; directs calls to appropriate person; takes and relays accurate messages in a timely manner
- Greets, announces, and/or directs visitors to appropriate employee/office.
- Performs a variety of general clerical duties such as typing, filing, document preparation, copying and copy machine maintenance
- Other administrative support duties as assigned
If you meet the minimum job requirements for this Administrative Assistant position apply today so we can set up a personal interview.
Keywords: adminstrative assistant
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Beaumont, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/24/2018