Aluminum Assembler - Houston, TX
Southwest client seeking to hire a full time Aluminum Assemblers!!! If you are seeking a career growth opportunity and would like more information regarding this opportunity then Apply Now!!!
Open positions: (2) Description:
- Build walls of the module( picture template with cutouts).
- Measures and makes dimensions on metal.
- Cuts aluminum with jig saw and or other tools.
- Grinds down welds on frames, cleans tubing,applies double sided tape, places aluminum skin on frame.
- Flips frame and applies insulation.
- Some trim work. Jig-Saw- Preferred.
- Read prints, tape measure, power drills, and other misc. hand tools.
- These positions do require that you are able to pass a drug test and national background check. Our client does not allow any felonies or misdemeanors related to drug, theft, or violence.
- 6AM-4:30PM Monday-Thursday Must be able to work OT Friday and Saturday.
- $11.00/hr. - $14.00/hr.
Keywords: read prints,tape measure,power drills,hand tools, grinding, TNHO
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 5/21/2018