Facilities Maintenance Technician - Houston, TX
Southwest client seeking to hire a full time Facilities Maintenance Technician. If you are seeking a career growth opportunity and would like more information regarding this opportunity then Apply Now!!!
Performs maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical, or vehicle servicing.
- Is knowledgeable in the procedures and safety measures in area(s) of specialty.
- May require a high school diploma and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- This position does require that you are able to pass a drug test and an national background check. This client does not allow any felonies or misdemeanors related to drug, theft, or violence.
M-TH: 6:30AM - 4:00PM, F: 7:00AM - 11:00AM
Keywords: Maintenance, Facility, electrical Fixtures, plumbing, HVAC, TNHO
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Facilities Maintenance Technician
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/21/2018