General Labor 1st Shift - SAV - Rincon, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring for a General Labor for a leading 3rd Party Logistics customer in Rincon, GA with a starting pay at $13 to $13.50. This client offers a unique and exciting career opportunity! If you are looking for a new Warehouse position, we want to talk to you!
Employees will be working in a warehouse facility loading and unloading trucks. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of recent General Labor experience loading and unloading. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where you can get hired after 90 days!
Pay Rate: $13 to 13.50
General Labor Shift times: Let us know your ideal shift!
So why pick Advantage Resourcing to be on your side? We offer General Labor:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great warehouse work environment
- Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.advantagestaffingjobs.com
- Call or text us (912)330-0557
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/advantagepooler
- Experience labeling, verifying and picking
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of recent General Labor experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Stable, verifiable work history
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have great attendance and be reliable!
Apply today and put Advantage Resourcing on your side!
Keywords: general labor, rincon, warehouse labor
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
General Labor 1st Shift - SAV
City, State or Zip Code: Rincon, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 12/24/2018