Valve Technicians - Sulphur, LA
Advantage Resourcing is currently seeking highly motivated individuals for an Industrial Valve Technician Position at a service and repair facility. As an Industrial Valve Technician with Advantage Resourcing, you must be able to perform a variety of general related functions. These include:
- Responsible for learning valve repair procedures according to company standards
- High mechanical aptitude and a good eye for detail is required
- Assemble, test, and troubleshoot valves and other equipment
- Install instrumentation/accessories as necessary
- Understanding written instructions and following procedures is a must.
- Operate diagnostic equipment
- Perform calibration of measurement equipment in accordance with internal quality procedures
Job Requirements for the Industrial Valve Technician position include:
- 2 – 5 years Industry experience
- Demonstrate the ability to properly assemble and test valves/equipment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must have reliable/dependable transportation.
- Ability to stand for duration on shift.
- Ability to maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail. Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer. The starting pay for this position is $16.00-$18.00/ hr.
Keywords: valve technician, valve tech, control valve, relief valve, industrial valve
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Sulphur, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/18/2018