Production Operator - Monroe, LA
Advantage is currently seeking Prodution Operators to work in a fast paced enviroment. This assignment is for a temp to hire positon.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for working in the manufacturing process of a product.
- Responsible for ensuring that all the necessary services are being provided
- Repair Machines that go down
- Repetition of certain steps is at the core of the job.
- Maintain Housekeeping
- Perform Quality Checks
- Mechanical Knowledge
- Forklift Operations
- Strong Mathematical Skills
- Follow all policies and procedures
Skills and Specifications
- Production workers are to be physically fit and healthy.
- Mandatory Swing Shifts 12 hours
- Work for long hours in order to get the job at hand done.
- Willingness to follow the instructions of superior personnel
- Production of high volume
- Willing to learn and work to the best of his abilities.
- Capable of working in a team.
- Be able to work in stressful situations in times of need.
- Able to lift of to 50+ pounds
- Must be able to pass a background check
Keywords: machine operator, assembly, prodution, li, light industrial, manufacturing, berry, berry plastics
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/09/2018