Mold Manager - Bakewell, TN
The Molding Manager will be responsible for the daily operation of a facility that focuses on maintaining a safe work environment that drives the on time delivery of its parts to multiple facilities. Must possess leadership skills to effectively manage 7-10 employees, while also working with multiple departments.
- Develop production schedules to meet clients demands
- Management of raw materials to ensure no work stoppages
- Must be able to communicate production schedules with sales staff in a timely manner
- Maintain safe work practices across multiple platforms
- Work closely with molding support staff to develop problem solving skills and higher level processing skills that improves overall product quality
- Develop a maintenance schedule for molds and machines that coordinates with production requirements
- Must be able to update spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office programs to calculate costing modules
- Comprehensive knowledge of injection molding, blow molding, and stretch blow molding processes.
Keywords: manager, injection molding, blow molding, warehouse, manufacturing
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Bakewell, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 6/05/2018