Material Handler - Gorham, ME
Immediate need for 12 hour shift day or night warehouse material handlers. This role is with a very long established, well recognized, worldwide company. Take the opportunity to review this role and join a highly reputable company with career opportunities available.
This is a very fast paced, detail oriented role. Pay is $14/hr with a $1.50 night shift differential.
Essential Job Duties:
• Read, understand and follow multiple shop orders in numeric and/or written format with a high degree of accuracy.
• Pick from stock all items needed by shop order demand and deliver it to the appropriate work station.
• Use RF gun technology to perform accurate inventory transactions.
• Assist in maintaining standard work procedures.
• Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly storage area for all inventory.
• Expedite materials to facilitate packaging requirements. • Adjust working hours and area of focus when needed.
• Assist in maintaining a finished good inventory when necessary.
• Keep packaging area clean of debris from daily packaging activity.
• Report to Supervisor status of the area daily (safety issues, maintenance issues, inventory errors).
• Attend production meetings when required.
• Work cooperatively to improve processes in the packing department.
• All other duties as assigned
Keywords: Maine, Material Handler, Light Industrial, Warehousing
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Gorham, ME
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/18/2019