Account Executive - Shreveport, LA
Do you flourish in a competitive sales environment? Are you a natural Sales Leader, self-motivated and have an enterprising outlook? Do you want to join a team that is an industry leader? If so, we want you on our team!
At Advantage Resourcing our Team of Hire Thinking®, aligns the best people and excellent companies creating opportunities from short-term temporary assignment to long term careers by offering innovative workforce solutions.
Our award winning team is growing! We are eagerly seeking an Account Executive in our Shreveport, LA location. Among the many opportunities in this role, our Account Executive is responsible for:
- Developing new business and increasing gross margin profitability by traveling throughout assigned territory to call on prospective customers to solicit business. Calls on prospects; makes sales presentations and explains company services; assess customer needs for staffing options.
- Analyze competitive activity within the territory and know the strengths and areas of opportunity of our competition to assist in the sales process
- Interact regularly with recruiting staff to ensure accurate and complete communications with clients
- Drive, set and achieve positive results through solid planning
- Build strong relationships with Prospect and Client while delivering quality professional services to gain confidence and create further opportunities.
Advantage Resourcing is a global leader in staffing and professional services. We are in the top one percent of staffing companies worldwide and we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vison and voluntary benefit options.
- A generous Permissive Paid Time Off plan.
- Tools you need to be extremely successful
Understand and support our Vision. Bachelor’s degree, preferred. 2 (minimum) years of (B2B) sales experience. Effective business communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and customer service skills. Strong time and project management skills. Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office products. High sense of integrity and ability to work with confidential data required.
Keywords: sales, outside sales, business to business sales
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Shreveport, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 4/24/2018