Facilities Maintenance - Rogers, AR
Advantage Resourcing is searching for a highly qualified Maintenance Technician to help maintain on of our clients facilities located in Rogers AR. If you have over 2 years’ experience in a maintenance role and strong knowledge of the manufacturing industry, we encourage you to apply today.
• Routine and preventive maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds and equipment.
• Performs maintenance electrical work such as changing or replacing light bulbs, outlets, switches and general maintenance on company vehicles.
• Operate machinery and tools including skill saws.
• Drive forklift and company cars for various duties.
• Contact and schedule vendors and contractors for necessary building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of routine maintenance.
• Maintain a maintenance schedule.
• Conduct Safety Training.
• Miscellaneous jobs when not busy with maintenance.
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Full-Time. Work schedule is generally Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Some weekends or evening hours may be necessary in emergency situations.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 - 3 years of relevant building maintenance
• Electrical Wiring
• Certified Electrician a plus
• Forklift Experience
• OSHA Safety Training preferred
• Experience with basic hand tools
• General Carpentry
• Must be able to read and write English
• Perform basic mathematical functions
• Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record for local travel.
$14.93 + Depending on Experience
Keywords: building maintenance, facility maintenance, maintenance,
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Rogers, AR
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 8/19/2018