HR Benefits & Payroll Specialist - Abilene, TX
Advantage Resourcing is now seeking a Human Resources Benefits/Payroll Specialist in Abilene, TX!
If you want to work for one of the nation’s top performing banks, APPLY NOW!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The HR Specialist supports the duties of the Benefits Specialist including open enrollment, HRIS updates, scanning documents to employee folders in Synergy, and answering employee questions.
Other Essential Functions Include:
- Budget worksheets, benefit reconciliations/end of the month reporting, salary surveys, state reporting, and special projects.
- Additional duties may include supporting all payroll related job functions, such as processing payroll semi-monthly, all related tax reporting, maintenance of the timekeeper accruals for regional banks and subsidiary companies and all other duties as assigned.
- Actively participate Customer Service First program and culture and support the values of the organization and follow established Bank policies and procedures.
- High school graduate/equivalent and two years human resource experience is required. However, three years administrative assistant experience, or a business degree, may be substituted for experience
- Incumbent must be proficient in Windows applications –Word and Excel.
- Important to this position are integrity, confidentiality, reliability, flexibility and excellent attendance.
- Incumbent must demonstrate excellent number sense, initiative, and ability to work under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Communication skills, organization skills and professional demeanor are a must.
All Candidates must be consenting to a background check and drug screen.
If this sounds like you, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW!
Keywords: HR, Human Resourcing, Payroll, Benefits, Accouting, HR Generalist
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
HR Benefits & Payroll Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 6/29/2018