Language Language

English English español español

E Recruit E Recruit


   Back to Results

Material Handler CC# 5500 - Mount Juliet, TN

3rd Shift; 9:45pm - 6am Monday - Friday Material Handler will be on stand-up forklift 60% of time and will be using RF scan gun for picking and loading pallet the other 40% of time. Job consist of picking, scanning, stacking pallet by weight, shrinkwraping , labeling and changing out batterys in FL as needed. Client will provide training to qualified individuals prefers 3 to 6 months Shipping Receiving experience iwht some forklift experience. Must be able to stand majority of shift lifting up to 50 pounds. will sign in on time sheet daily and total hours to be scanned to Advantge until a time clock can be installed.


Keywords: forklift, warehouse

Job ID:
109-181213

Location:
Mount Juliet, TN

Job Type:
Full Time, Temp Position

Posted:
4/25/2018

Contact: cindy.doty@advantageresourcing.com

Apply for this Position

Material Handler CC# 5500

City, State or Zip Code: Mount Juliet, TN

Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position

Date Posted: 4/25/2018