Industrial Electrician - Port Sulphur, LA
Industrial Electrician Needed in Port Sulphur:
Industrial Electrician at a bulk materials handling facility. Installs, repairs and maintains electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment by performing the following duties.
- Oversees installs and maintains power supply conduit and wiring for equipment such as, conveyors, remote controls, logic systems, motion sensors, lighting and other programmable controllers.
- Able to connect and disconnect electrical power supply to all operation equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning electrical equipment, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken parts.
- Monitors, diagnoses and repairs, electrical equipment and explains operations and malfunctions to maintenance and operations personnel.
- Able to diagnose, order and replace faulty electrical components of equipment, such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices.
- Able to diagnoses, order and repair faulty electronic circuit boards and other components.
- Able to initiate diagnoses and repairs on electric motors.
- Able to design and install conduit, wiring and electrical equipment in the field.
- Diagnoses and repair faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Performs work requiring diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment, carries out electrical inspections, must be able to work with blueprints to install conduit, wiring, load centers and panel boards.
- As directed performs activities of co-workers.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a TWIC.
Must pass criminal background search and drug screen.
ADVANTAGE RESOURCING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Industrial Electrician, Port Sulphur, Electrician
Port Sulphur, LA
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Port Sulphur, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 5/02/2018