Accounts Receivable Representative - Statesboro, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring Accounts Receivable Representatives in Statesboro, GA for a medical billing company. Come talk to us to get more details! This position is full time and may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 90 days! If you are looking for an accounts receivable career with a great company, Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to you!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Email: Statesboro@advantageresourcing.com
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Representative include:
• Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
• Posting customer payments and revenues
• Updating receivables
• Reviewing any denial of claims and working towards resolution of the claim
• Verifying the validity of account discrepancies
• Perform data entry and administrative duties
• Communicating via phone with patients and insurance companies
Qualifications for the Accounts Receivable Representative position include:
• General computer knowledge with the ability to easily navigate between multiple programs
• Basic knowledge of medical insurance and terminology
• Must be a team player but also be able to work independently
• Previous experience in accounts receivable is a must. Experience within the medical field is preferred.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Strong organizational skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: medical office, accounts receivable, medical billing, receptionist
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Accounts Receivable Representative
City, State or Zip Code: Statesboro, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 1/14/2019