Shipping & Receiving - Pineville, LA
• Load/Unload and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items,
records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages
• Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet requirements.
• Operates fork lift and overhead crane to accomplish shipping/receiving duties.
• Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins.
• Maintains cleanliness throughout the warehouse .
• Organizes warehouse and work area for orderliness.
• Assists in production.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Three years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure,
using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to
compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Forklift Experience required
Overhead Crane Experience required
Keywords: Shipping Receiving
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Shipping & Receiving
City, State or Zip Code: Pineville, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/28/2018