Tool Room Utility - Slatersville, RI
Tool Room Utility - safety toe shoes required 3rd Shift
Hours are 10:45P– 7:15a with ½ hour unpaid lunch.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assisting with mold configurations, pin changes, seal changes and preventative maintenance.
- Disassembly includes moving the molds, taking apart the plates and components and ensuring that all parts are cleaned before reassembling.
- Cleaning the parts also includes sandblasting and lubricating.
- Responsible for the cleaning of parts utilizing a solvent.
- Responsible for following the preventative maintenance program.
- The program includes disassembly and cleaning of parts/molds/components.
- Cleans parts, protects from damage and stores in correct drawers.
- Performs general housekeeping duties including but not limited to sweeping and trash removal, cleaning plastic from molds and equipment cleaning.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area, keeping walkways and aisles clear.
- When work in primary classification is not available, may perform other duties according to skill and availability.
- Strong mechanical ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Prefer blueprint reading experience
Keywords: Tool Room Utility, Disassembly,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Tool Room Utility
City, State or Zip Code: Slatersville, RI
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 6/05/2018