Day shift Material handler - Charlestown, IN
immediate Material Handler (Pocket Feeders and Stackers) openings in Bindery department across all shifts.
- Reads work order and follows verbal instructions to ascertain materials or components.
- Responsible for laying up, feeding or piling down materials at equipment.
- Jog product off counter stacker and stack neatly on skid to assure good running in bindery or mailing department.
- Separate signatures by hand based on customer specifications.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Complete skid flags and packaging slips to ensure accurate tracking.
- Install strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using hand tools.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together, using banding machine and clincher.
$11 - $11.50 / hour
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Day shift Material handler
City, State or Zip Code: Charlestown, IN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/21/2018