General Labor - New Albany, IN
Sets up and operates straight-line gluers and related peripheral / supporting equipment for the purpose of manufacturing folded and glued cartons.
- Stacks box blanks in feed mechanism
- Observes automatic feeding, folding, and gluing of box blanks to detect machine malfunctions
- Inspects completed work to detect defects and verify conformance to work order specifications, and adjust machinery as necessary to correct variations
- Packs finished product (kick) into corrugate boxes
- Palletizes finished product by stacking finished cases onto pallets
- Prints labels and visually inspects them for accuracy
- Keeps daily time and materials usage reports and records information in SAP and PEAK, in a computer program.
- Performs Preventative Maintenance
- Disassembles machines to maintain, repair, or replace broken or worn parts, using hand tools
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Ability to work at least eight hour shifts, up to twelve hour shifts in twenty-four hour day.
$10 - $11 / hour
New Albany, IN
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: New Albany, IN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 5/21/2018