CNC Operator - Pensacola, FL
In this role, you will work with the CNC Programmer within the Engineering Department and be responsible for assembling new products on various CNC based machines.
Required Education and Experience
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience
- 2+ years experience working with CNC based machines
- Experience reading blue prints
- Experience using calipers, tape measures, and protractors
- Knowledge of CNC & CAD machines
- Experience programming the machines using CAD/CAM, a plus
- Ability to drive a forklift and/or become certified within 30 days
- High School Diploma or GED
This is a full time, permanent position with a very well established manufacturer. Great benefits and pay structures.
Shift is Monday - Friday, 7am - 3:30pm
Pay is DOE.
$17 - $21 DOE
Keywords: CNC, CNC programmer, CAD, caliper, blue prints, manufacturing, engineer, quality
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 6/14/2018