Quality Control Inspector - Pensacola, FL
In this role, your previous administrative and customer service experience will come heavily into play.
In addition to daily interfacing with our clients, you will iinsure incoming product and final assembly materials adhere to specifications.
You will work with a team to complete Root Cause Analysis exercises and reporting. Your prior experiences with this approach will propel you to success in this environment.
- Demonstrate use of micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- MUST have high school diploma or GED!
- Ability to read basic blue print and assembly drawings
- Excellent, above average computer skills
This is a full time permanent position. If you enjoy a fun work culture, this position is for you. Excellent benefits!
Keywords: quality, parts, specification, tolerance, quality engineer
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Quality Control Inspector
City, State or Zip Code: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/14/2018