Scaffold Erector/Builder - New Iberia, LA
Advantage Resourcing in New Iberia, LA is seeking experienced Scaffold Builders – apply today!
Scaffold Erector/ Builders will be responsible for Build, modify and remove scaffolding as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Three plus years experience as a Scaffold Builder.
- Experience preparing the work area safely as required by OSHA.
- Familiarity with tie offs of tall scaffold structures to prevent scaffold from falling.
- Knowledge of where scaffolding will be erected is required.
- Knowledge of how to lay out jacks, install braces and connectors is required.
- Knowledge of weigh limitations, fall protection and daily inspections for safety is required.
- Fall Protection (OSHA 1926.500) shall include Rescue Planning]
- Fire Fighting – Incipient (OSHA 1910.157)
- Marine Trash and Debris (NTL No. 2002 – G13)
- Offshore Safety Awareness Training (SafeGulf or Equivalent)
- Rigger Training API RP 2D (Qualified Rigger)
- Scaffolding (OSHA 1910.28)
- Warer Survival with HUET & Swing Rope Transfer
- Scaffolding – Crew – Skills/Knowledge Verification
If you meet these qualifications please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Keywords: scaffold,scaffolding, fall protection, erector, builder, rigger
New Iberia, LA
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: New Iberia, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/15/2018