Maintenance Electrician - Cleveland, TN
- Must have a solid understanding of mechanical systems gained through experience or technical school
- Two years mechanical experience Identifying, diagnosing and correcting problems with manufacturing equipment
- Ability to do heavy lifting (50 to 75 lbs)
- Trade/Vocational High School graduate or equivalent.
- Some formal training course beyond high school to include electronics or technical preferred.
- Two years industrial job related experience
- Troubleshoots, tests and repairs electronic controls and related electro-mechanical, electro-hydraulic or computerized devices on production equipment, including PLC's, AC/DC Drives, sensors and other automation related devices.
- Plans layouts, installs, modifies or repairs electrical wiring, fixtures, apparatus, control equipment and other electrical devices and parts, according to blueprints, engineering specifications and electrical codes.
- SKILLS: Analytical/Mechanical/Mathematical/Blueprint Reading.
Must submit to a drug screen and background check.
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Electrical, PLC, Cleveland, TN, Industrial, Mechanical
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Cleveland, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 6/18/2018