Metal Fabricator - New Albany, IN
Fabricates components by analyzing requirements; welding parts.
- Develops welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly;
- calculating requirements; determining appropriate welding techniques.
- * Fabricates components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring assemblies; selecting appropriate method.
- * Maintains safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- * Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- * Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Welding and Fabrication, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Power Tools, Lifting , Dependability, Independence.
$18 - $20 / hr DOE
New Albany, IN
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: New Albany, IN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/15/2018