Sheet Metal Mechanic - Lake Charles, LA
Advantage Resourcing is currently seeking highly motivated individuals for a Sheet Metal Mechanic Position at a fabrication related facility as a permanent hire. As a Sheet Metal Mechanic, you must be able to perform a variety of general sheet metal fabrication functions. These include:
- Study plans and specification of jobs to determine the proper type and amount of materials needed
- Measure, cut, bend and form metal components to precise shapes and fasten them into finished product
- Calculate precision work using mathematics, physics, and geometrical equations
Job Requirements for the Sheet Metal Mechanic positions include:
- Ability to use tape measures, shears, saws, drills and punches to cut metal parts
- Must have reliable/dependable transportation.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for duration on shift.
- Ability to maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Prior related experience required
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail. Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer. The starting pay for this position is $15.00 - $18.00 /hr, depending on experience.
Keywords: sheet metal mechanic, sheet metal fabrication, duct work, sheet metal
Lake Charles, LA
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
Sheet Metal Mechanic
City, State or Zip Code: Lake Charles, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 6/19/2018