Insulation Fabrication Worker - Lake Charles, LA
Advantage Resourcing is currently seeking highly motivated individuals for an Insulation Fabrication Worker Position at a manufacturing facility as a permanent hire. As an Insulation Fabrication Worker, you must be able to perform a variety of general insulation fabrication functions. These include:
- The safe and quality bonding of insulation blocks
- Loading and unloading of insulation materials
- Transportation of materials within the factory
- Packing and boxing of pre-fabricated products
- Properly maintain and clean equipment and tools
Job Requirements for the Insulation Fabrication Worker position include:
- Previous experience with insulation pre-fabrication preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience of related insulation work
- Experience operating a forklift, certification preferred
- Ability to use tape measures, shears, saws, drills and operate computer controlled fabrication machinery
- Must have reliable/dependable transportation.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for duration on shift and be able to work overtime as needed
- Ability to maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail. Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer. The starting pay for this position is $15.00 - $18.00 /hr, depending on experience.
Keywords: insulation, fabrication
Lake Charles, LA
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
Insulation Fabrication Worker
City, State or Zip Code: Lake Charles, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 6/19/2018