Property Manager - Monroe, LA
A successful candidate will possess Affordable Housing experience including a strong knowledge of Section 8 and HUD policies and procedures.
As Property Manager, your primary responsibilities include: Affordable Housing (Section 8) voucher preparation, the certification and recertification process, marketing, staff supervision, budgeting, variance reporting, regulatory reporting, etc., with an emphasis on resident relations and retention.
- Leading by example and being a role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with the core values and culture of our client company
- Inspiring the team to effectively execute rentals, marketing and operational activities that achieve budgeted occupancy and customer retention goals
- Managing the financial performance of the property in accordance with the established budget
- Creating and delivering timely and accurate financial and operational performance reports to ownership that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances
- Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with owners, residents, employees and vendors
- Inspiring the professional growth and development of all team members by encouraging knowledge sharing and collaboration. Supporting participation in training and educational opportunities
- 3+ years of property management experience
- A track record of success building, developing and retaining high-performing teams
- A track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with residents, ownership groups and vendors
- Experience developing and managing budget and P&L
- Proficiency with industry software and computer programs
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- management: 3 years
- Property Management: 1 year
- Affordable Housing: 1 year
Keywords: property manager
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 6/21/2018