Operations Manager - Tuscaloosa, AL
We are seeking an experienced an Operations Manager with Industrial & Management experience for the Tuscaloosa Area.
The Operations Manager plays a key role in the success of the branch and developing a winning team, in the office and in the field. Overall, the Operations Manager provides customer service, manages existing/new orders and executes game plans for each client's project. Typically, you will spend 50% in the office and 50% in the field reviewing progress.
Over the next 2 weeks, we are interviewing interested Candidates with an operations background in the heavy industrial, manufacturing and/or environmental cleaning industries.
Attractive compensation plan with an annual bonus, healthcare and supplemental benefits and more perks!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Direct, through subordinate managers and supervisors, all production and service activities.
- Assist in the development and execution of general programs, procedures and methodologies.
- Coordinate daily production and service activities to effectively meet customer requirements
- Assist Team in maintaining good employee-management relations, development, safety and training programs.
- Running operations in the Tuscaloosa Location (7 Direct Reports, 40 FTEs total)
- Responsible for the administration and supervision of the day-to-day operations.
- Reviewing & Approving new orders
- Lead and participate in the budgeting/expense process.
- Traveling to visit clients (no overnight travel)
- Supervise all assigned department managers, sales and office staff, and assisting with supervision of field staff
- College education is a plus
- 5 years of similar experience required (plant, industrial, heavy industrial, etc.)
- Management experience
- Strong communication skills required, with the ability to build rapport and influence others
- Demonstrated knowledge of program requirements regarding OSHA and Confined Space
Keywords: Operations, Industrial, Manager, Management, Environmental, Crew, Leader, Supervisor
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Tuscaloosa, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 6/27/2018