CAD Draftsman - Waggman, LA
The CAD Draftsman is responsible for design of CAD shop drawings from customer orders for fabrication and manufacturing.
- Perform engineering work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining and upgrading CAD models.
- Utilize and work with piping systems and drawing to design and analyze pipe support.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A technical degree or a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in CAD drafting and product planning.
- Strong analytical, design, and concept skills.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability prioritize, plan, organize, and control work flow in a team environment.
- Must be able to work accurately under time pressures, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented by nature.
Pay: $14-18/hour DOE
Shift: M-F 8am to 5pm
Keywords: CAD, Draftsman, Auto CAD, Waggman, Waggaman
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Waggman, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 6/26/2018