Safety Coordinator - Freeport, FL
The Safety Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and management of safety programs for the Truss facility in Freeport, FL.
- Develop and support a site specific Safety Management Plan using directives provided by the corporate safety team.
- Incident/injury management and reporting
- Monitoring adherence to safety practices, procedures and PPE usage according to company policies and OSHA regulations.
- Inspect, address and resolve health and enviornmental issues and ensure programs are effective in accordance with OSHA regulations
- Prior safety coordination experience
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements as well as federal and state regulations as well as labor laws
- Prior experience with on-the-job injury and incident handling and management
Our organization is a nationwide manufacturer and distributor. This role is a VERY important part of our processes. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, and a culture of family.... work hard, play hard.
$14 - $16 DOE
Keywords: safety, OSHA, workers compensation
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Freeport, FL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 6/27/2018