Crane Service Technicians - Houston, TX
Advantage is now hiring for Service Technicians in the Northwest side of Houston. Our client is seeking for Mechanical/Electrical experience. Military background preffered. Must be able to work long days/nights and weekends. Pay between 18-22/hr. DOE
Responsible for repairing and maintaining crane equipment. Duties may include replacing defective parts, cleaning equipment, testing machinery, and overhauling cranes.
- Replacing defective parts, cleaning equipment, testing machinery, and overhauling cranes.
- Technicians diagnose problems by operating the machines or inspecting the equipment with the help of computerized testing tools, calibration appliances, and micrometers.
- They may also estimate the cost of repairs, order parts, and track crane maintenance by writing technical reports.
- Must be experienced with conventional friction and/or Hydraulic cranes
- A good working knowledge of cranes including the mechanical and electrical operations
- Experience with Link-Belt, American, Manitwoc cranes is a plus
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues the crane may be experiencing
- Must be able to repair machinery components and provide routine maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver-s license and good driving record.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds or more.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment when in Production areas.
- Must be able to work in extremely hot and noisy environmentÂ·
- Motivated and a self-starter. Attention to detail, Work with minimal supervision, Flexible / adaptable.
Keywords: crane, mechanical, electrical, service technician, TNHO
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Crane Service Technicians
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 6/28/2018