Accounting Clerk - Abilene, TX
Advantage Resourcing is now seeking an Accounting Clerk in Abilene, TX!
If you are professional and dependable with accounting experience, WE WANT YOU!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Accounting Clerk, you will process various accounting transactions; including, but not limited to: cash receipts, note and mortgage payments (including interest calculations), posting certificate of deposit interest checks, and routine file maintenance changes.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Provide instructions to set up new assets in the trust accounting system including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, notes, mortgages, and certificate of deposits, various unique assets and others.
- Prepare reconciliations for various assets and accounts.
- Provide back up support for other job function in the area, mainly the receipt function, cash management processing, and online client account setup and maintenance.
- Serve as backup for the trust receptionist desk.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in an accounting environment.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related area preferred, but not required.
- Professional demeanor, excellent written and oral communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office is also required.
- Must be able to handle stress, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Must possess acute analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively to customers.
All Candidates must be consenting to a background check and drug screen.
If this sounds like you; and you’re ready to kick-start your career, APPLY NOW!
Keywords: accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping, general ledger, accounting, accountant, AP, GL, AR, administrative assistant, administrative, clerical,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/05/2018