HR Generalist - Monroe, LA
Advantage Resourcing is looking for an EXPERIENCED HR Generalist
Provides administrative and practical support to all areas, but in particular the operations area, on HR matters including but not limited to:
- Providing recruiting and staffing services for the site for full time, contract, collegiate, temporary or seasonal hires as it applies to location. Responsible for developing agency contacts and for recruiting process effectiveness. Coordinates and negotiates pricing for advertising. Reviews resumes, coordinates and conducts interviews, conducts pre-employment and other initial evaluations, coordinates competitive offers, and organizes the initial orientations.
- Administering employee evaluation process for new hires, hourly and salary employees as the internal process requires.
- Assisting employees and supervision with HR related questions, interpreting and explaining HR policies, and resolving employee relation issues.
- Accurately inputting personnel information into the benefits system, answering their questions on benefits, administering the annual enrollment process and throughout the year as needed.
- Provides oversight to the policy writing and approval process. Administers HR policies and processes uniformly and fairly.
- Establishing strong and effective working relationships with internal/external customers to promote and support positive employee relations, company culture and employee engagement efforts.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Personnel Management, Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Commerce, Psychology
- Human resources software
- Spreadsheet software
- Word processing software
Keywords: HR, Human Resource, generalist
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/09/2018