CSR - East Greenwich, RI
Do you have Customer Service Expierence?! Apply now!
Pay Rate: $15.30/hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Become a product and consumer expert. Acquire a deep understanding of our products, their meanings and how our fan base relates to the Brand.
• Support and consult with our consumers via the telephone, email or chat conversations for a variety of subjects related to orders, shipments, product, pricing, policy, returns, and warranty.
• Process consumer’s orders, refunds and warranty transactions timely and accurately.
• Resolve matters for customers efficiently, effectively and with great passion.
• Partner with team members on projects when needed.
• Collaborate with rest of team to properly manage customer inquiries and escalations when appropriate.
• In support of the management staff will provide training to new employees and contractors on systems, processes and product as required.
• This position requires travel; 0-25%
Qualifications and Requirements
* Candidates should have experience with LIVE CHAT
• Self-motivated, team player capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and via all contact channels including phone, chat, email.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Power Point and Excel) and experience in web based administrative systems a plus.
• Excellent communication (verbal/written), problem solving and time management skills.
• Attention to detail and proven ability to analyze business trends to suggest improvements to the customer experience.
• Contract to hire role – minimum 6 months in contact position
• Associates degree is preferred with 2 to 3 years of customer experience preferably in a consumer Retail setting.
Keywords: Customer Service Representative, Support,
East Greenwich, RI
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: East Greenwich, RI
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/17/2018