Recruiter - Chattanooga, TN
The purpose of this job is to recruit, screen, interview and hire qualified driver applicants that meet driver hiring guidelines and DOT Rules and Regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Seek out and screen driver applicants to fill existing openings, while maintaining current knowledge of transportation rules and regulations as well as the hiring guidelines.
- Interview, gather and analyze data to determine if applicants meet hiring guidelines; Review MVR, DAC and criminal background of potential applicants.
- Extend an offer to potential applicants who meet driver qualifications.
- Provide driver applicants with OTR and Dedicated openings on a daily basis; inform applicants about operations, benefits, pay.
- Enter driver information in TenStreet, confirm it flows to Pegasus and ensure driver meets guidelines.
- Communicate with internal and external customers.
- Associate degree in related field or equivalent experience required. Equivalent years of experience are defined as one year of professional experience for each year of college requested.
2 years of experience in a call center environment, inside sales, or general customer service required.
Experience in the transportation industry preferred.
Candidates must submit to a criminal background check and drug screening. Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Chattanooga, TN, Customer Services, Sales, HR, Transportation, Associates Degree
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Chattanooga, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/12/2018