Sr. Manufacturing Engineer - Marlborough, MA
1st shift position
Candidate will provide leadership, interface, and support for peers in other departments including Quality, Materials Management, R&D, and Finance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide training , direction and manufacturing support for a team comprising of Group Leaders, Manufacturing Assemblers and Engineers/Technicians.
- Training assemblers to production drawings and procedures in the following areas-
-Assembling components into complex sub-assemblies.
-Performing intermediate assembly tasks such as trimming, polishing, sanding, cleaning, bonding, curing, etc.
-Packaging products in preparation for sterilization processing.
- Working with R&D Engineers to support and introduce new product initiatives.
- Setting up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test and evaluate devices at different stages of assembly.
- Formulating tests, calibrations and procedures to maintain precision accuracy of devices.
- Solid knowledge of QSR, ISO 13485, and the MDD.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline preferred or 5 years applicable experience.
Keywords: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer,
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
City, State or Zip Code: Marlborough, MA
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 7/19/2018