Call Center Representatives - Abilene, TX
Advantage Resourcing is currently seeking high-volume Call Center Representatives for an award-winning financial institution in Abilene!
If you thrive on customer service and building relationships, this is the position for you!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for supporting all products and services in retail and commercial lines of business via inbound and outbound customer service calls concerning bank operations, regulations, transaction processing, electronic services, marketing, promotional activities and other inquiries as required by business objectives. This project is anticipated to last 5 weeks.
Essential duties are as follows:
- Respond to inbound and perform outbound calls
- Identify customer needs to suggest appropriate products and services
- Utilize technology to support and troubleshoot online services
- Gather information and track customer interactions
- Actively participate in the Customer Service First sales and service culture
This position requires the candidate be on the phone approximately 90% of scheduled time and poses the ability to adhere to pre-defined activity schedules.
Skills & Requirements:
- Call center experience is ideal, but not required
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) capability is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills. Experience with Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
All Candidates will be required to complete a Background Check and Drug Screen
Don't wait, these positions will go quickly - APPLY NOW!
Keywords: call center, phones, bilingual, customer service, administrative, clerical,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Call Center Representatives
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/19/2018