Project Manager - Waggman, LA
The Engineering Project Manager is responsible to plan, coordinate, and control the complex and diverse activities of customer jobs. This position has a liaison with Engineering, Sales, and Production to satisfy and fulfill customer needs.
- Assume responsibility for purchase orders once received by the sales team. Works with the sales team member that is responsible for that customer to understand what the job entails and how best to approach the most efficient process for each individual job.
- Establish communication with customers to devise a job schedule that best suits the project’s needs and works within the company’s current production schedule.
- Communicate any issues, complaints, or feedback to the appropriate department and resolve in a timely manner.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for efficient execution of projects.
- Work closely with the Estimating Department in order to ensure accurate quotations to customers.
- Develop an organized system for engineering and production schedules by preparing short-term and long-term job schedules that track specific material with project milestones.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Expand sales in new and existing jobs by identifying opportunities. This will be achieved by introducing products and services by identifying and addressing specific project requirement while complying with plans, specifications and local building codes.
- Completion of operational requirements by scheduling product releases according to current production lead times.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Project Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management and Product Development.
Shift: M-F 8am to 5pm
Pay: $18-20/hour DOE
Keywords: project manager, engineering, Waggaman, Waggman, New Orleans
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Waggman, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/26/2018