Property Accountant - Monroe, LA
Advantage Resourcing is looking for an Experienced Accountant
• Timely and accurately maintain the accounting books and records for properties including but not limited to: bank reconciliations, sub-ledger tie-outs, bad debt,and expense accruals.
• Analyze, evaluate, and generate special reports as required by management and owners.
• Pull reports, copy files, and prepare reports as needed for audits.
• Accurately organize and file all accounting reports.
• Assist with annual audits as needed.
• Uses Microsoft Word and Excel to create documents, bills and correspondence.
• Maintains good public relations and interacts with clients, customers, and co-workers in a respectful and professional manner.
This is a fast paced position that requires 3 plus years in accounting.
Keywords: accounting, receivable, collections
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/26/2018