Facility Manager - Orange Beach, AL
In this position in the ORANGE BEACH area, you will direct Custodial, Maintenance, and Security activities under the supervision of the Director of Facilities. You will also manage, coordinate and participate in day to day association related activities on location.
It is required that you have successful experience managing and supervising people. You should also have solid Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
Your solid maintenance skill sets that include knowledge of residential and commercial building maintenance and upkeep will insure your success in this role.
Areas of management responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Irrigation, grounds, plumbing, electrical, exterior integrity, roof, fitness equipment, elevators, lighting, climate control, boardwalks/piers and all other association related areas.
- Ordering supplies, equipment, parts as needed to maintain the cleanliness of the facility and for facility amenities.
- Daily facility inspection as it relates to preventive maintenance and custodial task management
- Employee performace management
- Work flow procedures and staff utilization
- Recommendation of appropriate budges and working with same.
- Analyze and resolve day to day problems and delegate recommended courses of action
This is a day shift position but requires the ability to work flexible hours as needed, This is a "hands on" position; you may be required to assist with maintenance activities as needed.
Follow the link in the video to apply OR apply here.
This is a full time, permanent position with outstanding benefits and career longevity.
Keywords: facility manager, maintenance supervisor, maintenance manager, maintenance, manager, facility, commercial property, HOA
Orange Beach, AL
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Orange Beach, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/26/2018