Retail and Demand Planner - West Warwick, RI
Opening for Retail and Demand Planner
Hours: 8 AM- 5 PM
Pay Rate: $25-$30/hour
**when position goes perm salary range $50K-$70K**
• Develop, improve and publish retail pos reports for analysis. Weekly recommendations and analysis are sent internally and externally for assigned accounts.
• Use report data and business knowledge to make suggestions to our retail partners on how to improve product performance.
• Meet with Product team weekly to communicate product trends.
• Internal AD Hoc Reports.
• Create account and category retail business plans.
• Maintain and track business plan results using ladder plans.
• Influential in the creation of company sales plan. Shared responsibility of sales plan on assigned accounts.
• Generate Customer markdown analysis.
• Maintain and analyze item forecasts to determine weekly purchasing quantities.
• Once a buy is made, track orders to ensure customer ship date is met.
• Reconcile all orders for assigned accounts with Distribution Center.
• Manage Inventory to limit excess liability. Report excess inventory for assigned accounts.
• Generate orders for account VMI replenishment.
• 1 -3 years retail planning, demand planning, and analysis experience.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel; including pivot tables, lookups, report format creation.
• Microsoft Access, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Retail Link and other Retail data systems experience a plus.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
• Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
Keywords: Retail, Demand Planner, Retail Data
West Warwick, RI
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Retail and Demand Planner
City, State or Zip Code: West Warwick, RI
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/27/2018