Purchase Order Clerk - San Antonio, TX
Purchase Order Clerk and Sales Order Clerk
• Data input of product lines and customer data.
• Conducts analysis of retrieved data between various files using independent judgment to determine accuracy.
• Creates purchase orders and sales orders.
• Creates product portfolios of customers.
• Creates and generates various reports in Excel.
• Receives profit and loss analysis.
• Facilitates supervisor contact with customers and suppliers.
• Maintains inventory accuracy for assigned brands.
• Coordinates with logistics to handle transportation regarding orders.
• Work directly with accounting to ensure order completion.
• Follow up with claims and damages.
• Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of administrative experience processing invoices and communicating with vendors.
• Familiarity working with Vendors.
• Good overall concept of costs & selling prices.
• Good math aptitude and highly detail oriented.
• Experienced with researching, verifying and confirming pricing information.
• Consistent attention to detail & follow up with strong organizational skills.
• Ability to think independently and detect problem issues.
• Good verbal & written communication skills.
• Purchasing background a plus.
• Must possess advanced excel skills.
This is a temp to hire position paying $10-12/hr depending on experience. Please contact our office if you are qualified and interested at 210-341-7672 and speak with Joan or Nicole
Keywords: purhase order clerk, invoice
San Antonio, TX
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Purchase Order Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: San Antonio, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/27/2018