Engineering Manager - Pomona, CA
Great Direct Hire Opportunity! Local manufacturing company seeking an Engineering Manager.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, or related fields.
- Food machinery manufacturing experience preferred
- Prefer a California Licensed Electrical or Mechanical Professional Engineer
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience as an Electrical or Mechanical Designer
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a manager to engineers and drafters.
- Comfortable with investigating industry specifications such as UL, NSF, ASME, ANSI, etc.
- Formal configuration management experience, document control management and processes required
- Proficient in one or more of the following software solutions: Solid Edge, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Made2Manage (M2M), or EPLAN
- Proficient using Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing (including sketches)
- Must be proficient in blueprint reading
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to adhere to ethical principles that reflect the highest standards of organizational and individual behavior and comply with all laws and regulations
- Possess effective organization and time management skills, be detail oriented, use good judgment, manage competing priorities for multiple projects, and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and foster cooperative relationships and credibility at all levels of the organization
- Experience in Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) programming is a plus
- Experience with Customer Satisfaction improvement methods is highly recommended
- Direct customer experience is beneficial
- Spanish speaking a plus
Keywords: Engineering Manager
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Pomona, CA
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 11/30/2018