3rd Shift Manual Operations Associate - Cranston, RI
Looking for a 3rd shift position?! Have expierence as a Manual Operations Associate?! Apply now!
Pay Rate: $13/hour
- Safely operate a variety of hand assembly manufacturing and inspection equipment to produce parts to specification.
- Perform quality checks on sharpened parts using hand tools, gauges, scales, microscopes and computerized equipment.
- Identify cosmetic and major defects in parts.
- Make adjustments as needed.
- Pack products according to procedure when necessary.
- Follow all instructions in work orders and quality database
- Enter job information (part counts, completion of task) correctly into manufacturing software.
- Read and interpret blueprints, and perform all job tasks based on the blueprint information.
- Assist other production associates and work with a team-oriented attitude.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
- Identify and communicate suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Use safe blade handling techniques at all times.
Keywords: Manual Operations, Manufacturing
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
3rd Shift Manual Operations Associate
City, State or Zip Code: Cranston, RI
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/30/2018