Customer Service Representative - Ontario, CA
Great Opportunity! Local apparel company seeking a CSR to add to their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain up-to-date expert knowledge on all products and garment services.
- Build/retain relationships with current and prospective customers through constant communication, and follow-up.
- Prospect and open new business opportunities with new accounts/new contacts
- Update customers on new information: products, catalogs, prices, available inventory, etc.
- Set and confirm Sales appointments to work with them in the showroom
- Make cold-calls and follow-up with Current/New Account document, and purchase orders
- Address customer inquiries: prices, inventory levels, etc.
- Process catalog requests & sample requests
- Maintain/update customer information: Ship To/Bill To, A/P contact, Payment Method, Shipping/Routing Guides, etc.
- Process RMA and Call-tag request
- Data/order entry
- Keep and maintain daily customer conversation log
- Submit daily activity and result report
- Meet/exceed monthly sales goals
- Attend local trade shows as needed
Requirements - Fashion background required - One year experience in B2B sales, wholesale preferred - Excellent phone and computer skills needed - Must be able to initiate conversation with buyers - Needs to be organized with good time management skills.
Keywords: Customer Service Representative, CSR, Inside Sales, Account Coordinator, Logistics Coordinator
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Representative
City, State or Zip Code: Ontario, CA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/01/2018