Insurance Representative - Ozark, AL
- Examine the claims and verify insurance eligibility
- Record any medical charges and other payments or adjustments.
- Detecting any coding errors or performing any modifications needed.
- Assisting patients in obtaining and understanding medical benefits.
- Communicating with other medical staff members and health insurance providers
- Updating patients records, billing details, and registration forms
They will train for a couple of weeks in Dothan and then start working in Ozark. Will be answering phones, checking patients in an out. Join this team of medical professionals! Friendly and fast paced work environment. Must enjoy working with people! Excellent employee benefits package offered!
Keywords: insurance, medical, registration, clerk, office
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Ozark, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/06/2018