Welder / Fitter - Ariton, AL
- Responsible for the welding of metal parts together using specified wire welding processes.
- Assemble fabricated metal products in an efficient manner to maximize production Operate equipment in a safe manner
- Produce strong penetrated welds that are smooth, non-porous, and consistent.
- Follow required procedures and uses appropriate jigs and fixtures to assist in the assembly process.
- Maintain and produce a level of output that will minimize production delays.
- Clean and maintain an orderly work area.
Keywords: weld, steel, skill, labor, industrial, trade
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Welder / Fitter
City, State or Zip Code: Ariton, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/02/2018