Housekeeping - Slidell, LA
Housekeeping - Medical
We are searching for top-notch experienced housekeepers for a local award winning medical facility. This position will consist of cleaning functions in assigned areas of the facility including patient room’s staff areas, offices, procedure/exam rooms, and public areas. You must have 2+ years’ experience working in a Medical Facility. If you are reliable, dedicated, and have a strong work ethic this could be the career you have been searching for right here in Slidell. If you are ready to make a difference in your community apply now.
- Follow Duty List for assigned areas to clean and sanitize from dirt, dust, and other visible soils always following the Employee Standards of Performance, as well as the hospital and department policies and procedures and the hospital’s strategic goals.
- Maintain assigned equipment and storage areas properly
- Utilize BedTracking system to report all discharge cleaning activities
- Answer Beeper within 5 minutes of receiving messages
- Assists with special projects and efficient room turnover
- Communicate in a professional and efficient manner
- Flexible to scheduling and staffing changes
Qualifications & Skills
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of patient information.
- Knowledge of the appropriate use of cleaning chemical and equipment.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Previous housekeeping experience, especially in a healthcare environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to frequently exerting 10 to 20 pounds of force to move an object; occasionally exerting up to 50 pounds of force. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for sedentary work.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS ALL PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING
- Pre-Employment Background
APPLY AT: https://apply.advantageresourcing.com/position/109185867
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Slidell, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/08/2018