Clerical Administrative Assistant - Ruston, LA
Phenomenal Opportunity with Local Facility for an Administrative Assistant in a construction related environment!
Applicants should be highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, be experienced in Microsoft Office and data entry with basic computer skills. Experience with Sage software a plus! Applicants should have excellent verbal and written communication skills. 1-4 years administrative experience preferred, especially in construction or manufacturing environment!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Generating contracts to include copying, logging, reviewing for accuracy, and filing
- Assisting with basic AP/AR and Payroll functions
- Administrative support in corresponding with clients, employees, and home office via email, phone, and in person in a professional manor
- Office Calendar: set up and manage office calendar for job timelines, meetings and inspections
- Organization of office documents such as invoices, purchase orders and project folders
Keywords: Construction Office, Admin, Administrative Assistant
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Clerical Administrative Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: Ruston, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/08/2018