Production Associate - Ozark, AL
· Meeting daily production goals.
· Adhering to all safety measures.
· Work closely with other team members in order to meet daily goals.
· Using hand tools, computer and measurement tools, etc.
· High School Diploma or GED. Previous manufacturing experience a plus but not required.
· Blue Cross / Blue Shield Healthcare Benefits
· Dental, Short & Long Term Disability, Cancer Policy & Life Insurance
· 401k with Company Match
· Vacation & Wellness Days
· Temp – To – Hire Positions
Keywords: production, assembly, warehouse, labor
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Ozark, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/10/2018