Maintenance Mechanic - Auburn, MA
Maintain a variety of building, machine and service equipment including compressors, air dryers, pumps, vacuum systems, balers, paper waste handling systems, outside lawn sprinkler system, etc.
- Work from samples, parts, diagrams, sketches, and layout drawings, written and verbal instructions.
- Use measuring instruments such as micrometers, slide calipers, indicators, and scales. Work with both Metric and American Standards as they apply.
- Operate and maintain a license for various types of material handling equipment such as power hand trucks and fork trucks.
- Ability to lift and/or assist a lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 12 hours per day.
- Requires lifting, reaching, carrying, kneeling, bending, climbing, twisting, squatting, pushing, pulling, crouching and crawling.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions (snow/ice removal) and high heat weather conditions, as well as Hot Permit work heat conditions, both in the plant as well as outdoors as needed.
Keywords: Maintenance Mechanic, micrometers, slide calipers, building maintenance
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Auburn, MA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/31/2018